Kobe Fashion Institute was founded in 1937. For 79 years, the institute has sent many students to fashion industries. 8 courses in two departments that you can select. Students can choose which is fit for their career. The department offers students
to learn skills, knowledge and a sense of which are important to engage in special jobs in the fashion business.
* All classes are operated in Japanese.
Fashion Creator Department
- Apparel Design Course
- For students who intend to work in the planning and designing section in apparel industries.
- Apparel Technical Course
- This course offers the technical skills of pattern making from the basic to expert.
- Haute Couture Course
- To develop specialists of high level skill in sewing.
- Fashion Design Course
- To study a wide range of fashion business and creation.
- Fashion Goods Course
- Students can learn to make various fashion products.
- Shoes Course
- The objective of shoes course is to learn the technique of designing and production.
Fashion Business Department
- Fashion Business Course
- This course is related for the student to be a professional salesperson, buyer, merchandiser and shop owner in the fashion business.
- Stylist & Coordinator Course
- Classes are prepared for training to become professional stylist and coordinator of fashion.
- Bridal Course
- To become a professional wedding planner, students learn wedding planning, etiquette and dressing.
Address: 6-7, Kunikadori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, HYOGO JAPAN #651-0066